Q: What is the difference between DVD PAL and DVD NTSC?|
A: NTSC and PAL are two video systems. NTSC is used in America and Japan. PAL is prevalent in Europe. DVD disks labeled DVD NTSC will play in any American DVD player. Disks labeled DVD PAL require a multi-system DVD player. We offer several multi-system DVD players that will play all DVDs.
Q: What is DVD zone/region?
A: DVD zone/region is a setting that restricts geographic playback of DVDs. This setting is present on most DVD disks and players. United States is zone/region 1, Russia is zone/region 5. DVD players sold in the United States will only play zone 1 DVDs. To play DVDs from any other zone, a "region-free" DVD player is required. All DVD players we offer are "region-free".
Q: Reasons to buy a region-free, multi-system DVD player.
A: Many films are only available on DVD PAL.
DVD PAL titles are generally less expensive - savings on the DVDs in time may pay for the DVD player.
Q: Can I play PAL DVDs on a computer?
A: There is no simple answer to this question - it will depend on the installed hardware and software. In many cases it is possible to "unlock" the region-lock using DVD Genie software. You can get the software and find more detailed information online:
Philips DVP3980 Progressive Scan DVD Player
Цена: Нет в наличии|
PROMOTION! SELECT FIVE FREE DVDs WITH THE PURCHASE OF THIS DVD PLAYER.
In order for DVDs to be free they must be selected from this list, and must be placed into the same basket where you placed the DVD player
The player has has a built-in PAL to NTSC converter, which allows to view PAL DVD's on a USA-made NTSC TV. Plays NTSC, as well as region-free and region-encoded PAL discs.
This ultra-slim multi-format 1080p up-converting DVD player offers superb audio & video performance, plays virtually any disc format, and allows you to view picture CDs right on your television. The player features unique DivX technology, allowing you to fit a full-length movie on a single standard CD-R disc.
- Color: Silver top / black front
- Disc capacity: 1
- Progressive scan: Yes
- Region playback: Compatible with Region coded discs (1, 2, 5 etc.) as well as All Region (region free discs)
- Picture Enhancement: High Def (720p, 1080p), Smart Picture, Video up-sampling, Video up-scaling
- Playback formats: DVD-Video (NTSC, PAL), VCD, SVCD, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, red book CD, CD-R, CD-RW, MP3 CD, WMA CD, JPEG Picture CD, Kodak Picture CD, MPEG1, MPEG2, DivX 3.11/4.x/5.x/6.0
- PAL/NTSC conversion: Converts PAL signal to NTSC
- Horizontal resolution: 525 lines
- Aspect ratio control: Yes
- Video DAC: 108 MHz/12-bit
- Audio DAC: 192 kHz/24-bit
- Audio signal-to-noise ratio: 90 dB (at 1 kHz)
- Audio dynamic range: 80 dB (at 1 kHz)
- Audio crosstalk: 70 dB (at 1 kHz)
- Distortion plus noise: 65 dB (at 1 kHz)
- Frame advance: Yes
- Still/freeze frame: Yes
- Multilingual support: Yes (English, Spanish, French)
- Remote control: Yes
- Parental controls: Yes
- Picture zoom: Yes
- Picture enhancement: Flip photos, Rotate, Slideshow with MP3 playback, High Definition Resolution
- Rear Connections: Analog audio Left/Right out, Composite video (CVBS) output, HDMI output, Digital coaxial out, Component video out Progressive
- Sound System: Dolby Digital
- Power input: 120V, 60 Hz
- Power consumption: Less than 10 watts (standby: less than .8 watts)
- Item width: 14.2 inches / 360 mm
- Item height: 1.5 inches / 37 mm
- Item depth: 8.3 inches / 209 mm
- Item weight: 2.5 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
Наши правила обмена не распространяются на DVD players, так как мы не являемся их производителями. Мы можем обменять дефектный DVD player только в течение 7 дней со дня получения покупателем. После этого срока нужно обращаться в Philips Corporation на основании гарантии, предоставляемой изготовителем. Мы не принимаем возврат после 7 дней, даже с учетом 25% платы.